PiaTune is a professional piano tuning application for iPhone / iPad, designed for professional tuners and tuning enthusiasts.
PiaTune tunes the piano like an aural tuner would tune.
PiaTune is free to install. Free version is fully functional up to first 500 note changes, after which, measurement is disabled. You can continue to view files and access menu items.
You can upgrade to paid version to remove the limitations through In App Purchase.
Paid Version price is US$ 99.99.
- 0.01 Cents Precision
- Inharmonicity Graph
- Inharmonicity editing
- Tuning Curve
- Auto Set Tuning Curve (new)
- Starting Pitch Screen (new)
- Automated Starting Pitch Sampling (new)
- Smooth/Trend Starting Pitch (new)
- On Screen Keyboard (new)
- In App Tutorial (new)
- Improved User Interface (new)
- Improved Help Screens (new)
- Improved Over Pull Calculations (new)
- Over Pull for Quick Pitch Raise
- Fast inharmonicity and over pull measurements
- Built-in generic inharmonicity data
- Indicator and Spinner displays
- Automatic Note Change
- Automatic Data Saving
- Save Tuning File
- Selectable Tuning Stretches
- Custom Tuning Curve Through Offsets
- Measure Beats
- Selected Historical Temperaments
- Create New Custom/Historical Temperaments
- Check Partial Strengths for Voicing
- Save Piano Information
- Device Calibration
- File Manager
- File Name Search
- Selectable Linear or Logarithmic Displays
- +/- 1 Cent Indicator Option
- Indicator Smoothing Options
- Closeness Indicator
- Selectable Spinner Speed
- Selectable Cent Format
- Selectable Indicator Style
- Adjustable or Auto Microphone Levels
PiaTune application does not collect any personal data.